- 2 cups of gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp backing powder
- 3/4 cups warm water
- 4 tsp of coconut oil
– Mix the salt, backing powder and flour
– Add the the coconut oil to the dry mixture
– Incorporate the warm water to the dough. Place it on a floured surface and knead to a smooth ball. Leave it to rest for 15 min.
– Separate the dough in 8 balls. Using a rolling pin, roll out the ball of dough into a small tortilla. Don’t roll too thin.
– Heat a skillet about 30 seconds to a minute on each side before you flip them over.
– Enjoy them!